THE RIGHT PLACE ~ Advice and Counsel

If you are searching for an attorney and counselor at law you have hit upon the right place. I have practiced in the South Metropolitan Atlanta area for the past 23 years.

I started out in the business and real estate law firm of Glover & Davis, PA under the mentorship of Jim Webb, Litt Glover and John Stuckey. They thought me well. I learned how to litigate from the preemminent Litt Glover, how to ponder in global fashion every particular issue in a legal matter from John Stuckey, and from Jim Webb, that being a good guy and plain and to the point was the best way to develop a client base.

I started my practice at Glover & Davis in the late eighties doing banking and construction litigation, and doing felony criminal work which gives a young attorney quick trial experience. I was very successful in these areas and within a few years I was offered and accepted a full equity partnership stake in Glover & Davis. I was the senior attorney in charge of the new Personal Injury Section which was small and unadvertised but I continued to primarily work in business and banking litigation. By that time I had stopped doing felony criminal work.

After two years I left to establish my own practice to venture into other legal fields that were more oriented to the individual and less toward the institutional client. As noted in other places in this blog I have had success and I attribute that success to the training I was given by the three men noted above.

If you have a serious legal matter call an attorney now ~ don't wait. Evidence that you may not even be aware is important could be disappearing or fading into non-existence as you contemplate what to do.
R K Prater,
Advisor and Counselor at Law
"If I can't help you I will know who can."